Rights and Advice
A joint project between Carlisle and Eden Mencap to provide advice and information about everyday matters.
- Do you have concerns about Community Care Assessments, reviews, the level or type of service that your relative is or isn't receiving?
- Are you unsure about benefit entitlements or worried about the changes to benefits that you've been hearing about?
- Do you want specific advice about education, statementing or the support your child should receive?
- Do you worry about making sure that any legacy left to your loved ones will not affect their entitlement to their benefits?
- Do you want to help your relative to find somewhere to live, but you don't know what options might be available to them and how they will be supported?
- Would you like information about holidays or advice about funding sources?
- Do you want advice about family and personal relationships, for example how to talk to your relative about bereavement?
- We can help by providing you with information and advice that is relevant to your situation.
You can contact Sue Maguire, Adviser on 01946 862068