New FREE Autism Project events!
A series of FREE events from our Cumbria Autism Family Support Project from February to April this year.
Posted Wednesday, 20th January 2021
The following online events from our Cumbria Autism Family Support Project are for parents and carers of children and young people on the autism spectrum:
PLEASE NOTE: All events are dependent on the Covid-19 safety measures in place at the time of each event. Where possible, virtual sessions may be offered as an alternative.
To book a place on any of the events below (except the What Now? programme), contact KAREN DICKIE, Autism Family Advisor for Carlisle and Eden, at email@example.com or call her on 07730 536 842.
* TUESDAY FEBRUARY 16 - 10am to midday. Family Workshop with the Family Fund Digital Skills Team - Part One. Learn how to make films and music videos that could be used to support communication or as an alternative for assessments. On Zoom. Closing date for places = February 9
* THURSDAY FEBRUARY 18 - 10am to midday. Family Workshop with the Family Fund Digital Skills Team - Part Two. On Zoom. Closing date for places = February 9 (It would be preferable if you take part in the first session on Feb 16. Thank you)
* TUESDAY MARCH 9 - 10am to midday. Oral Health Improvement Workshop with the Oral Health Improvement Team. On Microsoft Teams. Closing date for places = March 2
* THURSDAY MARCH 25 - 10am to midday. Post Diagnostic Information Session. To learn more about the Project and other services. On Microsoft Teams. Closing date for places = March 18
* WEDNESDAY MARCH 31 - 10am to midday. Using Technology Workshop. With the Family Fund Digital Skills Team. On Zoom. Closing date for places = March 24
* APRIL TO JUNE - 6pm to 8pm: What Now? Parent/Carer Programme. Carlisle in person or online. For more details about What Now? contact The Children's Learning Disabilities Behaviour Support Service on 01228 603195 or email CumbriaChildrensLD@cntw.nhs.uk